Friday, January 23, 2009

1.22.09: Smoke Monsters, Pendulums, and Hatch Doors, Oh My!

Yep. It's official. I'm a Lost junkie. Not only do I watch every episode, but I read the chat boards at The Onion's AV Club to hear what people's theories and insights are... I've even thought about joining a Lost book club (all the books mentioned or read by Sawyer on the beach... all clues!). Watching the premiere, then, was definitely the highlight of my day. I actually woke up at 6am -- partly because I thought I had to go court to reduce the fine on my accident citation (turns out it opens at 6 PM), but mostly because I was sure that the episode would be posted on abc.com by then. I searched online for over an hour before ABC finally uploaded it. Is Miles the mysterious Dr.Candle's son? Are the people moving or is the island? Why do some people move and not others? Has Sun lost her mind? Who is really dead? Is Hurley imagining people or are they really there? Why did Sayid stop helping Ben? Have Desmond and Ben ever had a scene together and, if not, why not? They are my favorites. Oh, man... I love it, I love it, I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment