Monday, January 19, 2009

1.16.09: technophile

I'm not nearly as tech-savvy as I want to be, but there are moments of synergy when you're working with different programs that is just amazing. Take the meeting on Friday for the grad student organization I helped get started - I was typing minutes in google docs so that the other leadership team members would have access to it, projecting it on a big screen from an LCD projector, and flipping back and forth between the document and our website for reference. We've been debating about where to post a world map with flags for each student when one of the members suggested we use google maps. We can upload pictures of everyone tagged on their hometown! How cool is that?

I just realized this is my second post about the magic of google. That is a bit disconcerting.

No comments:

Post a Comment