Friday, January 9, 2009

1.09.09: My Crafty Neighbor

I'm sure this will come as no surprise to those who know and love me, but I have lost my bus pass. Again. To get to campus, I've been driving my little Corolla and scouring the streets for free 2-hour parking or paying through the nose to park in a ramp. Today, as the sky dumped snow and traffic slowed to a crawl, I found enough change to pay the Metro fare... it was comical to see my struggle to get the quarters out of a tiny coin purse with bulky gloves on. Luckily, my neighbor buddy and her adorable little girl were waiting for the bus, too, and she generously covered my fare with her pass. It was small, but it made my day. We always have great chats on the bus and in her shop while I work on photo collages. As a shout out to Sachi, check out her indie craft shop on State Street (my favorite place for crafty gifts): Anthology




No comments:

Post a Comment