Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2.7.2009: Quirky Sense of Humor

So, I've decided my favorite sense of humor is the quirky hypothetical imagination that gets increasingly ridiculous. My sister is perhaps the world's best connoisseur of this brand of humor. For years, she has left me strange little notes starting with "Picture this..." followed by the strangest situation you can imagine to see how hard we can make each other laugh. I had a great night with a new friend laughing so hard my cheeks hurt picturing what we would do if we could create movie montages in the real world. Bam! Montage! "Eye of the Tiger" would start playing, my house would get clean in a series of clips with a few funny moments/faces, and then I would stop the montage just as I was enjoying a bowl of ice cream. I am grateful, then, for those nights when you laugh so hard you cry and for finding people with similarly warped senses of humors and overactive imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment