Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2.18.2009: Puddle Jumpers

I am grateful for my navy blue rubber rain boots today. (Yes, it is mid-February and I'm wearing rain boots which is also pretty cool.) I have never had galoshes before and always wanted a pair and now that I have them I love splashing around in puddles and worrying not a bit about wet socks or cold toes. Even if it means I have to wear them over tights and knee high wool socks, I will wear them. There is just something so satisfying about walking in a straight line through whatever comes your way... puddles, slush, mud. I'm like a walking Hummer.

1 comment:

  1. I can just picture you in your darling rain boots. Love them! I have always wished for an excuse to buy some for myself, but couldn't come up with a good enough reason...Maybe cuteness, in and of itself, is reason enough?

    ReplyDelete