Monday, June 22, 2009

Cuzfest, Here We Come!

I've been having fun with JibJab (and procrastinating dissertation preparation). There weren't enough video options to fit in everyone without subscribing, so I just grabbed the first pictures I could find of the minis, cousins, and the grands. It all started when I realized they had a breakdancing video... Nicholas has been wanting to learn how to "hip hop dance" and I cracked up when I saw the finished product: 


Then I found a great picture of my sister that I thought would make for a good river dance. 


Grandma and Grandpa are quite flexible for their age, so this seemed appropriate. 


And this is the grand finale. Oh, Robert's dance face. 



4 comments:

  1. Katy, I am laughing my head off!! So, so funny! I am happy that at least I have great leggs, and did you check out that hottie I am married to? Wow can he dance!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are crying. You can be sure we'll be playing these at the Fest! Hilarious...award winning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! Thanks for making us laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so funny! Thank you for making us laugh.

    ReplyDelete