Monday, March 2, 2009

2.25.2009: Phone Dates

I've been very lucky in my life to make wonderful friends from all over... such far-flungness makes it difficult, though, to stay in touch as much as I would like. One of my favorite people from working in St.Charles is my dear friend Naomi who moved away about the same time I did to her husband's family's farm in northern Minnesota. Their three kids are so adorable and I hate missing out on their childhoods, especially since I hung out with Isabel, their oldest, every day that she was in the womb and for her first year. Naomi was one of the greatest friends I could have had in Minnesota and I miss her a lot - our schedules are quite mismatched, however, so we have to schedule phone dates. Wednesday was our last one and we caught up on so much... even though we only see each other once a year, every phone date feels like no time has passed at all.


This is Isabel, taken four years ago during the last few months I lived in Minnesota. Could she be any cuter???

No comments:

Post a Comment