Monday, September 7, 2009

Chicago-Bound

I started my weekly commute to Naperville a few weeks ago and have loved staying with my sis and brother-in-law. I've also started weekly one-on-one dates with my cousins. This week, Sean was the lucky winner of time with me. We walked downtown and got an ice cream and a latte and fed the ducks at the riverwalk. We also named them: Frumpy, Captain, Emperor, Fuzzy Wuzzy, and Cinnamon. We stopped by the bookstore where Sean entertained himself on the escalators and then snuck into the new auditorium with a beautiful new stage. Someday, Sean will be a world famous Irish flute/piano/violin player. It was a lovely afternoon that felt like it had been ripped from one of those Family Circus comic strips showing the loopy path kids take whenever they go anywhere. I loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment